Backup and Disaster Recovery by NewCloud Networks (BDR)
As IT professionals, we're all aware of the risk, whether from natural disaster, hardware failure, a virus or human error - that data loss is bound to happen at some point. Although we go about our business hoping for the best, it’s our responsibility to plan and be prepared for the worst. Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) is a key component of any business continuity plan, and NewCloud’s sophisticated BDR offering helps you rest easy by providing near real-time recovery and minimizing your business’ down-time.
A Fully Managed Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution
NewCloud’s BDR solution is really Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) that provides fully managed, cloud-based rapid recovery for virtual and physical environments. NewCloud ensures minimal impact to your business when disaster strikes. With NewCloud, your data is backed up locally, and then backed up to one of our data center locations for secure storage using the cloud. The image-based backups are available for granular object level recovery, or to be restored as complete server images in the cloud for rapid failover in the case of hardware loss.
Protect your data and your business… Choose Backup and Disaster Recovery from NewCloud Networks!
Studies show that “60% of businesses that have suffered data loss will shut down within 6 months of the loss” - (NARA).
Benefits of the NewCloud Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution
Rest Assured... Your business and its Data are Safe and Secure
Recovery is Quick and Easy, Minimizing any Downtime
- For redundancy, security and speed of recovery, your backups are stored in multiple locations including on-premise in a backup appliance and cloud-based in a secure, offsite location. Backups are automatically validated for 100% reliability of recoverability.
Enjoy Flexibility in Recovery Options
- NewCloud’s technical staff is standing by 24x7x365 to help you if and when disaster strikes. Our strong Service Level Agreement (SLA) and highly trained staff will recover your lost data in minutes, or can have you back up and running in our cloud environment with a minimum of downtime.
Satisfy Regulatory Requirements
- NewCloud’s BDR solution provides for a wide variety of recovery options. Granular data recovery means we can restore individual objects, applications, files or messages. While support for cross-platform recovery means we can do full bare-metal recoveries to dissimilar hardware and VM servers …either virtual, physical or in the cloud.
- Our fully managed BDR service –which pairs superior technologies with a highly secure, SOC 2 Type I, HIPAA Compliant, data center– helps you meet regulatory requirements for disaster recovery planning, or provide a key component of any business continuity plan.
With NewCloud’s Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) offering, you’ll save money on IT infrastructure and resources – you no longer need to own and maintain extra hardware for recovery/failover purposes. Additionally, our superior deduplication and compression technology minimizes storage and network demands.
NewCloud Networks Powers Our Virtual Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions with Veeam Backup and Replication Software.
About Veeam Software
Veeam® Software develops innovative solutions for VMware backup, Hyper-V backup, and virtualization management. Veeam Backup & Replication™ provides Modern Data Protection™ that is Built for Virtualization™. Veeam ONE™ is a single solution for real-time monitoring, resource optimization and management reporting for VMware and Hyper-V. The Veeam Management Pack™ (MP) and Smart Plug-in™ (SPI) extend enterprise monitoring to VMware through Microsoft System Center and HP Operations Manager. Veeam also provides free virtualization tools.
How Does Virtual BDR with Veeam Work?
Veeam Backup & Replication
Modern Data Protection – Built for Virtualization and the Cloud
Veeam® Backup & Replication™ is Modern Data Protection - Built for Virtualization™ and the Cloud. It delivers powerful, easy-to-use and affordable data protection for VMware and Hyper-V. Industry-leading features enable organizations of all sizes to meet their recovery objectives (RTOs and RPOs), save time and eliminate risk. Veeam Backup & Replication provides the most comprehensive protection for virtual infrastructures and is packaged to deliver the greatest return on investment (ROI) and significant reductions in total cost of ownership (TCO).
NewCloud Networks’ Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) solution for physical environments comes with 3 major components:
1. On Site Appliance: A BDR appliance is provided free of charge and placed on-premise at your site to provide quick access to backups in case of server failure or accidental deletion of important documents.
2. Cloud Storage: Your backups are also stored in our data center, providing redundancy, added security, and geographic diversity. Synchronization occurs regularly (up to every 5 minutes), which minimizes any potential data loss.
3. Managed Services: NewCloud’s technical staff is standing by 24x7x365 to assist you with any data recovery needs, up to and including the option to restore your images to virtual servers in our data center …in the case of hardware loss at your site.
NewCloud Networks' BDR system utilizes award-winning AppAssure software (powered by Dell) running on a NewCloud backbone and datacenter in geographically secure Denver, Colorado. AppAssure is the world's fastest and most reliable backup and disaster recovery software on the market. It offers:
- Near-instant Recovery Time Objective (RTO)
- 5-minute Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
- Automatically validates that your backup is recoverable (i.e. 100% reliability of recoverability)
- Granular Object Level Recovery of individual objects, applications, files or messages
- Inline deduplication and compression optimizes backups for replication and storage across the network
nd storage across the network
|Why Choose NewCloud?
Privately Held Data Center
Unlike many providers out there, we have built our own data center in a geographically secure area. We use best of breed components and have multiple redundancies to ensure that our customers and partners receive quality service in our state of the art data center.
NewCloud Networks has been in business over 20 years. we know what it takes to stay in business and to stay abreast of the latest technologies
We are confident that all of our solutions make a compelling reason to work with us. NewCloud Networks is capable of offering partners a gateway to a wide variety of services.